Construction | 2023-01-28
The Procurement Management Department, acting on behalf of the Afghanistan Cricket Board, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Construction of the Cricket Academy in Khost Province. The Project completion period is 90 days which includes a slack period of 10 days for flood/adverse weather conditions and resolving Construction, etc.
|Posted Date||2023-01-18||Closing Date||2023-01-28|
Afghanistan Cricket Board
Procurement Management Department
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Invitation to Bids (IFB)
Procurement of Works for: Construction of Cricket Academy in Khost Province
ITB No: ACB/ICC/PRO/W/FT/2023/AFG/NCB-003.
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business published on 18/Jan/2023
2. The Afghanistan Cricket Board has received a grant from the International Cricket Council (ICC) towards the cost of the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under the Contract for the Subproject packages/lots given in Para 3 below.
3. The Procurement Management Department, acting on behalf of the Afghanistan Cricket Board, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Construction of the Cricket Academy in Khost Province. The Project completion period is 90 days which includes a slack period of 10 days for flood/adverse weather conditions and resolving Construction, etc.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the ACB’s Procurement Guidelines and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement Management department of ACB, Attn: Sardar Wali Shirzad, (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org); Cc: (email@example.com), Mobile No: 93(0) 796165830/0788575859), and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM from Saturday to Wednesday (Except public holidays).
6. Qualifications requirements include:
(a) The minimum required annual volume of construction work for the successful bidder in any of the last five years is 1,700,000 Afghani.
(b) For JV Experience as prime contractor in the construction of at least one work of nature and complexity equivalent to this work during the last five (5) years is 1,700,000 Afghani.
(c) Proposals for the timely acquisition (own, lease, hire, etc.) of the essential equipment as given in the bidding document. (d) Project Manager with Six years of experience in works of an equivalent nature and volume, including no less than three years as a Manager. N/A
(e) Liquid assets and/or credit facilities, net of other contractual commitments and exclusive of any advance payments which may be made under the Contract 1,700,000 Afghani.
For detailed post-qualification verification please refer to Section I - Instructions to Bidders and Section II- Bid Data Sheet of the bidding documents.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be obtained free of charge by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below. The Bidding Documents shall be collected by the bidders from the address below.
8. The bidders or their authorized representatives are invited to attend a pre-bid meeting which will take place on 25-Jan-2023, at 10:00 AM in the Afghanistan Cricket Board at the address given below to explain the procedure of proper preparation and submission of bid, clarify issues and to answer questions on any matter that may be raised at that stage.
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or Ground before 02:00 PM of 31-Jan2023 (if this date is announced as an official holiday, then bids must be submitted the next working day at the same time and venue). Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 02:00 PM of 31-Jan-2023.
10. All bids shall be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of the amount of 185,000 Afghanis.
11. The address referred to above is:
Mr. Sardar Wali Procurement Department
Afghanistan Cricket Board, Kabul International Cricket Ground, Khan Abdul Ghani Khan road, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Cc: email@example.com
Mobile No: +93-796165830