Construction | 2023-01-14
The Procurement Management Department, acting on behalf of the Afghanistan Cricket Board, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Construction and Renovations of the ACB Main office Guest House. The Project completion period is 45 days which includes a slack period of 10 days for flood/adverse weather conditions and resolving Construction etc.
|Posted Date||2023-01-01||Closing Date||2023-01-14|
Afghanistan Cricket Board
Procurement Management Department
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Invitation to Bids (ITB)
Procurement of Works for: Construction & Renovations of ACB Main Office Guest House.
ITB No: ACB/ICC/PRO/W/ENG/2023/AFG/NCB-001.
1. This Invitation to Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business published on 01/Jan/2023
2. The Afghanistan Cricket Board has received a grant from the International Cricket Council (ICC) towards the cost of Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant to payments under the Contract for the Sub project packages/lots given in Para 3 below.
3. The Procurement Management Department, acting on behalf of the Afghanistan Cricket board, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Construction and Renovations of ACB Main office Guest House. The Project completion period is 45 days which includes slack period of 10 days for flood/adverse weather conditions and resolving Construction etc.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the ACB’s Procurement Guidelines and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Management department of ACB, Attn: Sardar Wali Shirzad, (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Cc: email@example.com, Mobile No: 93(0) 796165830/0788575859), and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00AM to 2:00 PM from Saturday to Wednesday (Except public holidays).
6. Qualifications requirements include:
(a) The minimum required annual volume of construction work for the successful bidder in any of the last five years is 1,100,000Afghani.
(e) Liquid assets and/or credit facilities, net of other contractual commitments and exclusive of any advance payments which may be made under the Contract 1,100,000Afghani.
For detailed post qualification verification please refer to Section I - Instructions to Bidders and Section II- Bid Data Sheet of the bidding documents.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be obtain free of charge by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below.
The Bidding Documents shall be collected by the bidders from the address below.
8. The bidders or their authorized representatives are invited to attend a pre-bid meeting which will take place on 09-Jan-2023, at 10:00 AM in the Afghanistan Cricket Board at the address given below to explain the procedure of proper preparation and submission of bid, clarify issues and to answer questions on any matter that may be raised at that stage.
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or Ground before 02:00 PM of 14-Jan-2023 (if this date is announced an official holiday, then bids must be submitted next working day at the same time and venue). Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 02:00 PM of 14-Jan-2023 .
10. All bids shall be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of amount 45,500 Afghanis.
11. The address referred to above is:
Mr. Sardar Wali
Kabul International Cricket Ground, Khan Abdul Ghani Khan road, Kabul, Afghanistan
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Cc: email@example.com
Mobile No: +93-796165830