Construction | 2023-09-11
The Procurement Management Department, acting on behalf of the Afghanistan Cricket Board, invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Construction of a Guest House in Khost Cricket Ground. The Project completion period is 150 Calendar days which includes a slack period of 10 days for flood/adverse weather conditions and resolving Construction etc.
|Posted Date||2023-08-22||Closing Date||2023-09-11|
Afghanistan Cricket Board
Procurement Management Department
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Invitation to Bids (ITB)
Procurement of Works for: Construction of Guest House in Rahmat Wali Masroor Khost Cricket Ground
ITB No: ACB/ICC/PRO/W/ FACILITY & TURF MANAGEMENT/2023/AFG/NCB-013.
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business published on 22/August/2023
2. The Afghanistan Cricket Board has a budget from the International Cricket Council (ICC) towards the cost of the Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this grant/budget to payments under the Contract.
3. The Procurement Management Department, acting on behalf of the Afghanistan Cricket Board, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Construction of a Guest House in Khost Cricket Ground. The Project completion period is 150 Calendar days which includes a slack period of 10 days for flood/adverse weather conditions and resolving Construction etc.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the ACB’s Procurement Guidelines and is open to all bidders from Eligible Sources as defined in the Bidding Documents.
5. Interested eligible bidders (Construction companies) who had some work experience) may obtain further information (BOQ) & NCB documents from the Procurement Management department of ACB, by requesting through email and must attach their valid business licenses to the email.
Attn: Hamid Rashidy, (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Cc: Procurement.email@example.com Mobile No: 93(0) 796165830/0788575859), and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM from Saturday to Wednesday (Except public holidays). Note: email requests may not respond during non-official hours or holidays.
6. Qualifications requirements include:
(a) The minimum required annual volume of construction work for the successful bidder in any of the last five years is 1,000, 000 Afghani.
(b) For JV Experience as prime contractor in the construction of at least one work of nature and complexity equivalent to this work during the last five (5) years total of more than 5,000,000 Afghani.
(c) Proposals for the timely acquisition (own, lease, hire, etc.) of the essential equipment as given in the bidding document.
(d) Project Manager with Six years experience in works of an equivalent nature and volume, including no less than three years as a Manager. N/A
(e) Liquid assets and/or credit facilities, net of other contractual commitments and exclusive of any advance payments which may be made under the Contract 2,000,000 Afghani.
For detailed post-qualification verification please refer to Section I - Instructions to Bidders and Section II- Bid Data Sheet of the bidding documents.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be obtained free of charge by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below. The Bidding Documents shall be collected by the bidders from the address below.
8. The bidders or their authorized representatives are invited to attend a pre-bid meeting which will take place on 6-September-2023, at 10:00 AM in the Afghanistan Cricket Board at the address given below to explain the procedure of proper preparation and submission of bid, clarify issues and to answer questions on any matter that may be raised at that stage, if any of the company couldn’t attend to the pre-bid meeting the company may be disqualified or has no right to ask for clarifications after bid-opening
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or Ground before 02:00 PM of 11 September-2023 (if this date is announced as an official holiday, then bids must be submitted the next working day at the same time and venue). Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 02:00 PM on 11 -Septmeber-2023 .
10. All bids shall be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of amount 200,000 Afghanis via Bank/Cash
11. The address referred to above is:
Mr. Hamid Rashidy
Kabul International Cricket Ground, Khan Abdul Ghani Khan Road, Kabul, Afghanistan.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Cc: email@example.com
Mobile No: +93-796165830