|Posted Date||2020-09-09||Closing Date||2020-09-18|
|Number of Vacancies||1||Gender||Any|
|Salary||As per ACB salary scale||Location||Kabul|
|Years of Experience||6 - 12 Years||Contract Duration||1 year(s)|
|Contract Type||Long-term||Probation Period||3 months|
|Extension Possibility||Yes||Required Languages||Dari, Pashto, English|
|Qualifications||Bachelor or Master degree in Business marketing|
About Afghanistan Cricket Board:
The Afghanistan Cricket Board was established in 2001. It is an independent and specialized organization in the field of Cricket. It works for the development of cricket, and players in the country, and organizes different formats of opportunities aiming to improve cricket and support players. ACB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Therefore, applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience.
The principal responsibility of the Marketing Manager is to develop and implement an integrated Marketing Plan that delivers all of Afghanistan Cricket's business and marketing objectives. The role involves responsibility for brand marketing, donors & sponsors, and delivery of communications which will help cricket to become more popular and grow up in Afghanistan.
The Marketing Manager will be dynamic, innovative, and proactive in seeking out potential opportunities for marketing as well as sponsors & donors and improvement of relationship with external parties.
The Marketing Manager will directly report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing the strategic goals of the ACB in terms of marketing action plan for marketing and sponsorship of the game development of cricket in Afghanistan as well as, improvement of marketing with innovations and creation of comprehensive opportunities.
- Marketing of Cricket towards our vision of being a mainstream sport in Afghanistan.
- Managing and implementing the promotional and marketing strategy for all International and domestic matches and other events staged under the auspices of ACB.
- Grow online revenues through the relationship with new and existing partners including online advertising, merchandising.
- Coordinate the production of all ACB publications including the Annual Report, Annual Magazine, Match brochures, Fixture cards, and membership cards.
- Overall responsibility for managing ticketing arrangements for all major home Matches and international events.
- Responsibility for devising and amending marketing and sponsorship plan on a 6 monthly basis in collaboration with the CEO.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for managing all ACB Marketing, Sponsorship issues.
- Regular Collaboration with the ACB Finance department as necessary.
- Public Affairs and Communications
- Enhancing the reputation of ACB as an Organization, nationally & Internationally
- Helping to promote ACB's image & reputation to the public and stakeholders.
- Maximizing public support for cricket through effective communication ensures public interest in cricket increases year by year.
- Sponsor & Donor Management
- Executing the action of the sponsorship strategic plan with specified timelines
- Initiate contact with potential partners schedule meetings, implement follow-up strategies, and coordinate internal office procedures to ensure potential sponsorship are realized.
- Establish, Maintain a potential and Actual sponsor & Donor's database at different levels.
- Coordinate all contract negotiations and donors for the final contract signing process.
- Ensure that all sponsor & donor benefits are measured against committed outcomes.
- Complete regular sponsor-partner reviews.
- Full relationship-management responsibility, in collaboration with the CEO, with all sponsor partners and donors.
- To perform any other task may assign by the line manager.
- Ensure cricket's stakeholders are kept informed about the game
- Increase support for the game and enhancing the reputation of ACB
- Maintain a strong relationship with cricket players.
Marketing Manager must be able to travel extensively around the country and sometimes internationally.
- Master degree in Business marketing with 4-years relevant experience.
- Bachelor degree with 6 years of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of social marketing
- Sports marketing experience desirable
- Sales experience is desirable
- Fluent speaking in English, Dari & Pashto
- Experience in dealing with marketing organizations is desirable
- Experience to write professional sports sponsorship is desirable
- Able to write professional sports sponsorship proposals
- Experienced and skilled at presenting to senior leaders, in writing and orally.
- Willingness to actively go out and market the Afghanistan Cricket Board, nationally and internationally.
- Ability to work with business leads and creative teams to successfully meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Passion for sport and understanding of cricket.
- Familiarity with ICC rules and regulations.
- Effective communication skills to communicate effectively with all concerned partners.
Interested qualified candidates are requested to send their CV along with a Cover letter to the below email address no later than the closing date specified.
Note: Do not forget to mention the position title at the subject line of your emails or else your applications will not be considered.